Our fees reflect the cost of providing a high-quality service which includes a two-course meal, healthy snacks and drinks throughout the day, as well as subsidised trips.
Silwli offers parents free settling in sessions tailored to the needs of your child. These introductory sessions are designed to introduce your child to the nursery gradually and give you the opportunity to discuss your child’s individual needs with the nursery’s team and your child’s key worker.
Our fees are reviewed annually in April and we will notify parents in writing if there are any changes in our rate. For further information on current fees please contact the nursery you are interested in. Special discounts can apply, get in touch to know the latest news.
We offer funded places for children aged 3 years and over at out Whitchurch nursery. Please contact us for further information on how to apply for funding.
- Fees at our nursery are payable once a month in advance by standing order and are due by the 8th of each month
- The nursery fees are invoiced monthly and can be calculated on a 51 week allowing you to pay the same amount each month. After school club receive term time contracts.
- Payments made later than 10th of the month can accrue interest at 8% above the Natwest Bank base rate.
- Fees will be incurred for every day your child is booked into Si-lwli, including non-attendance. A request for a waiver of fees is purely at our discretion.
- Fees will be charged as normal over the bank holiday period but no fees will be levied during the Christmas and New Year Period.
- We accept childcare vouchers, please inform us of the appropriate company when registering.
Withdrawal and Fee Review
One calendar month notice in writing is requested should your requirements change or you decide to leave Silwli.
If any parent with a child attending Silwli have any concerns or need help with nursery fees, we are here to help. Please come and speak to us at the earliest opportunity.